View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,327 Times in 8,228 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good morning!
I am going to walk the dogs as soon as I finish my coffee. I woke up early with my daugher because she had an early meeting at work, but her manager canceled it at the last minute. So we woke up really early for no reason. Oh well, I have things to do anyway. I have to finish up my food shopping for my July 4th barbecue tomorrow, I went to the supermarket last night but they didn't have a couple of things that were on my list so I'll have to go somewhere else today. And I have to go to my butcher for burgers, hot dogs, chicken and ribs. I also need to go to the mall for a baby gift. My nephew and his wife just had their first baby, a little boy. Then back home for chores. My youngest has drivers ed again this morning. After today she will get a break from that for a few days, she doesn't have to go back until Monday.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Bradmac (07-03-2013), Christmas-A-Holic (07-03-2013), Christmasstar (07-03-2013), Festive Spirit (07-03-2013), made582 (07-03-2013), Ryan (07-03-2013), Seawaters (07-03-2013), snowflake22 (07-03-2013), xmas365 (07-03-2013)