View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 12:16 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Okay, my Christmas peeps, who all needs me to pick them up in the Lear? I will sneak out to the movie, too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Well, tonight and tomorrow are all set to be fun! My daughter's birthday party is tonight, and she is so excited she can't stand it! Tomorrow will go to the town carnival and then have folks over for a cook-out. Somewhere during this week or during the weekend, I want to sneak out to see the Lone Ranger. It isn't getting very good reviews, but so few Westerns are made these days that I usually watch any that are released.

Hope everyone has fun!