View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 06:18 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 12,854 Times in 2,189 Posts
xmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemenxmastidings could be one of the Wisemen
Everyone:

The problem that I was having at home on my pc (Windows XP) with the MMC pages is also happening at my work computer (Windows 7) with the script message. Both of the computers are using a Nortons anti virus (two different types), so I leading to believe that neither is the problem, because I do not have that message popping up on any other websites that I have went to.

With so many others here have the same issue here, it has to be something to do with one of the latest changes that was made to the MMC website that is making all my (and others) computers so unhappy?

Hmmmm, I have to take that part back.... I have spent the time this morning opening up a multitude of web pages and here are a couple of more websites that I have the same problem with;

Bing (homepage) - google works fine
QVC.com - franklin mint, Amazon works fine
Map Quest
A Christmas House
The History Channel

I went into about 30 different websites from various different subject matters from Christmas, TV, space and weather, shopping, etc....
I do not know if this info helps, but I'm trying to help.... If anyone see's any other websites doing this maybe it wouldn't hurt to list them?

The Bell Still Rings for me,
as it does for all who truly Believe!

Last edited by xmastidings; 07-05-2013 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Updated message
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to xmastidings For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (07-05-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-05-2013), made582 (07-05-2013), Seawaters (07-05-2013), shellie12 (07-05-2013), snowflake22 (07-05-2013), sugar142286 (07-05-2013), xmas365 (07-05-2013)