View Single Post
Old 07-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 38,282 Times in 5,922 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
What's new with all of you? We had a wonderful July 4th here. It's one of my favorite holidays.
Me too! I start looking forward to it in June. I load up my MP3 players with a patriotic playlist and plenty of Sousa marches. We love Sousa in our house. One of my presents yesterday was an out-of-print PBS documentary about Sousa. We watched it last night. One of the best parts was at the end, where a Sousa scholar compared Sousa to Santa Claus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Well, in October, DH and I are going to Cancun, Mexico for our 5th anniversary. I am in need of a new passport, so I'm going to go get a new one today. We may also go get new iPhones as well, not sure about that. Tonight, we're taking the kids to the drive-ins, hoping the weather stays nice.
Sounds like a great anniversary for you two!
I got an iPhone in May, so June was my first vacation with an iPhone. It sure is a great thing to have on a vacation! It also bailed us out yesterday. We started out to have lunch at a Friendly's a few towns over, but got detoured. But the detour route didn't have any signs directing us back to the main road! After wandering around for a bit, I finally got smart and remembered my iPhone. I found a place to pull over, turned on the Location feature, found us on the map, and got directions to another Friendly's nearby. Lunch saved!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Bradmac (07-05-2013), Christmasstar (07-05-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-05-2013), made582 (07-05-2013), Ryan (07-05-2013), Seawaters (07-05-2013), shellie12 (07-05-2013), snowflake22 (07-05-2013), sugar142286 (07-05-2013), xmas365 (07-05-2013)