View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 02:25 AM
Mistletoeologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 1,164 Times in 409 Posts
DoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoeDoubleA would be nice to meet under the mistletoe
Christmas Eve has changed recently. I used to spend it at my folks house, we would have a nice dinner, open one present each, call our family in NY who opens presents on Christmas eve, then watch a Christmas movie, usually Christmas Vacation.

Now we spend Christmas with them and Christmas Eve with my inlaws. We have a semi formal meal, head off to church then sit by the fire and watch a Christmas movie. Then we head home and watch another Christmas tale.
'Tis the season (07-08-2013), ChristmasSpirit76 (07-21-2013), Festive Spirit (09-06-2013), Holiday (09-10-2013), Minta (07-10-2013), snowflake22 (07-07-2013)