View Single Post
Old 07-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,362 Times in 6,321 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening!
I am in my car right now waiting for my daughter and her friends. They took a ferry to Fire Island and should be back soon. I had a super busy day. I cleaned the entire house and went food shopping. It was so hot and humid today. My husband went to a Yankee game and he said it was so hot it was almost unbearable. This heat really has me dreaming of Fall, it can't get here soon enough for me. Well I'm going to go, just wanted to say hello. I hope everyone is well and had a wonderful day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk