View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,557 Times in 8,270 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
getting dark, rumblings of thunder passing, a bit of rain. It will all soon be past, but looking at the radar there is a lot more to come later, maybe. These storms have a way of veering off before they get this far. Will see what happens.

Figured out why my computer keeps shutting down, it was over heating. One of the fans is not working as it should. My brother is going to give it a good cleaning for me and check to see if the fan is broken or just clogged up. I put it on one of my cake cooling racks for now and that seems to be working to help keep it cool.
Hope the storms pass you by Christmasstar. Love the cake rack idea for the computer. Wish I thought of that before I spent the money on one of those laptop cooling stand thingys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk