View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 05:06 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I think you could add the creepy and it will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Snowflake, and all other Halloween lovers, I need some advice.
I’m going to revise my Halloween countdown for my iPhone. I want to try my hand at designing a good Halloween pic (I will add elements and effects through Photoshop). I took this picture last night (a few color enhancements have been added) of an old house I came across. But, I don’t think it is sufficiently creep enough. What do y’all think? Keep in mind, the “scary” stuff will be added later, but as the base photo, this one just doesn’t have the creepy haunted house vibe I’m going for.