View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 08:41 PM
MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole

Last Achievements

Thanked 144,509 Times in 26,591 Posts
made582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintmade582 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
It was a long fun day at Six Flags, spent half the day in the water park, and the other half in the regular park. I went on the new Bonzai Pipelines in the water park, all I can say is AWESOME! Here is a description of them:

Are you ready to freefall through a 257-foot enclosed water slide and splash into six inches of water? Six Flags New England and Hurricane Harbor are pleased to announce the all-new, first of its kind in the world Bonzai Pipelines, a 75-foot tall waterslide complex featuring not one, not two, but six outrageously fast and intense drop hatch looping body slides.

After climbing to the top of the six-story tower set amid the water park’s incredible existing line-up of 27 slides, pools, and attractions, you will step inside one of the six state-of-the-art ‘DreanlineDrop’ launching capsules. As soon as the door closes shut, it’ll be three-two-one-DROP! And the adrenaline rush will quickly kick in as the floor suddenly drops out below you (and five others simultaneously), sending everyone freefalling, body surfing at 40 miles per hour as super powerful G-forces glue your bodies to the walls of slide through 257-feet of mind-blowing twists and turns — including a tight 360 degree loop! — first in clear tubing then in pitch darkness for an added rush of adrenaline, before finally shooting everyone out splashing into a mere 6 inches of water in the runout. Best of all, all six body slides each have their own unique path of twists and turns resulting in six different heart-pounding freefall experiences to keep you screaming all summer long!

I was swearing through the ride but wow it was amazing, I can't wait to do it again.
I almost got sick just reading that!!!!! There is no way that I would do it!!!

Glad you had fun!!!

Only in the agony of parting do we look into the depths of love. ~George Eliot
Don't forget to listen to the Greasy Skillet Saturday nights 8 to 10pm EST
Leader of the get Steven Colbert to keep Lovemas tradition movement!!!
Stay Safe and Hurry Back Dawg!!!!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to made582 For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-10-2013), Holiday (07-10-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-09-2013), Ryan (07-09-2013), Seawaters (07-09-2013), shellie12 (07-10-2013), snowflake22 (07-09-2013), whitney37354 (07-10-2013), xmas365 (07-09-2013)