View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 04:52 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,318 Times in 13,286 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening!
I have been on the run all day. It was just one of those days, I had a lot of errands to run. I had a headache most of the day, between that and the heat I am just exhausted. At least my head finally feels better.
The girls are home tonight. They are in the back yard with a few friends going in the pool and hot tub. We may get a thunderstorm this evening, hopefully it will hold off.
I went to the vet earlier to pick up the medicine for Maggie. I started her on it, hoping it brings her some relief. While I was there, I was talking to the receptionist and I noticed she had on a necklace that said "DogCrazy", in diamonds! She told me she has 13 dogs, all rescues. God bless her. She said her husband cut her off at 13. Thirteen is a lot of dogs to have in your house, her hubby must be pretty special too. When I went to leave I realized I was parked next to her car when I saw the license plate, I took a picture of it. It was so nice chatting with her, she was such a sweetheart. I thought about Caninemom, she would have loved how she was helping all of those furbabies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you are so right caninemom would have loved it!