View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,926 Times in 497 Posts
mgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happymgramsey makes Santa very happy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We are so glad to hear from you and completely understand your absence. I have heard that a lot of people are not happy with the Gastonia hospital, especially with some of the changes recently. My niece is an RN but not at that hospital. She works mainly in geriatrics in Bessemer City. I am so thankful you were able to get your mom to Wake Forest. I know a lot about the wound pump and drain lines. I had to learn to take of it myself, except that once a week, the home health nurse came to visit and checked out everything. I am sure you guys are seeing that she gets loads of protein and those "loaded" milkshakes. Sometimes it is hard, especially if the patient does not want to eat. I have been that way lately. Like today, we went to Carl's Jr. (Hardees) and I had the monster biscuit. I started to eat and then decided that I just wasn't hungry. I did end up eating something around 3:30: half a mayonnaise sandwich, LOL!!! Does your mom have access to home health care? In one of my posts, I sent you a video link. I will try to go back and find out where it is and resend it. Tell your dad to take care of himself and don't forget to take care of yourself, too. Prayers your way!
Mom has a health care nurse come daily. The drain line from her right kidney came out so she as an appointment to have it put back in tomorrow. I'm not sure how she keeps going.
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord. Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. <><
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mgramsey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-10-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-10-2013), made582 (07-10-2013), Ryan (07-10-2013), Seawaters (07-11-2013), shellie12 (07-10-2013), snowflake22 (07-10-2013), xmas365 (07-10-2013)