View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 02:08 PM
candy cane hustla

Last Achievements

Thanked 15,984 Times in 3,675 Posts
trackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real sainttrackrebel leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugar142286 View Post
Good afternoon, everyone! How are you all doing? I am well. Just relaxing with you all.

What is new? Not much here. Today is my day off. It was nice to have a day off already, easing back into things. I am listening to Kringle Radio on the Tune-In app on my iPhone app. It's so enjoyable!

What is everyone's plans for tonight? I have some things I want to do around the house, but I am just going to mainly relax, spend time with my family, read some and watch the Christmas movie tonight on Hallmark.

Tomorrow, I am taking EA to the movies - she has never been there before, so this will be a treat for her. In the summer, they do a summer movie series, where it is $4.00 for the admission, popcorn, and drink. The movie is a year or so old, but kids still love it. I am then going to take her out to eat. She's looking to forward to it.

Well, I am off to get some things done. I will be back a little later to read some posts. Hope you all are enjoying your day! God Bless. Keep smiling. Talk soon!
now that sounds like a fun day tomorrow!!!!!

Merry Christmas to All and God bless You

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to trackrebel For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-10-2013), Holiday (07-10-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-10-2013), made582 (07-10-2013), Ryan (07-10-2013), snowflake22 (07-10-2013), xmas365 (07-10-2013)