View Single Post
Old 07-10-2013, 08:15 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,486 Times in 8,259 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
we found this play to be very disturbing and left at intermission. The site of this special needs, or insane, not sure what he was supposed to be portraying, man with a rope around his neck being so mistreated was more than I could stand. I almost walked out the moment I saw the rope around his neck. I know, it was a play and must of had a point to it, but I could not watch any more of this.
Oh Christmasstar, I'm so sorry to hear that it was disturbing (((hugs)))