Winter Wonderland Brunch
Part One: Decor
1. Hang huge snowflakes from the ceiling...picked these up from Deals and they are super cute...and big! Will use fishing line to make them appear to be floating.
2. Large silver and gold ornaments...these a plastic light weight ornaments from Deals that are very pretty and should suspend easily also. With the snowflakes I'll probably just need about 6 of these...I''ll pick them up this weekend.
3. Table setting: White lacey table cloth over a silver one. Cut glass plates and glasses. with gold flatware (I have a Christmas set) Each place setting will have a plastic ice cube ornament that is fairly good sized (picked up at Deals...2 for a dollar) They have a lot of snow and ice stuff this year! From the top I will tie a silver ribbon and suspend a name tag from it as a place card.
4. I have some clear stones that I got 90% off at Michaels this summer. They will look cute on top of some mirrors along with silver candles. I will also put out a couple of my "fancier" snowmen"
5. The little tree will have minature snowflakes ornaments on it as well as silver ribbons...tiny ones.
Coming soon....PART TWO: The menu