View Single Post
Old 07-12-2013, 01:12 AM
Christmas Altair

Last Achievements

Thanked 20,034 Times in 2,879 Posts
shellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintshellie12 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
We have an international dinner to go to tonight. Our financial adviser at Edward Jones is putting it on for all his clients. I guess I better go take a shower and get dressed. TTYL
Have a good night and enjoy your food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
that is just so wrong, not wonder there is no peace between the religious groups.
I hope you are safe
Am fine thanks. nothing go on in my estate, we are all very wish in here lol..could see the smoke from the bonfire and they had a 5 minute fireworks display as well. dont no if there was ant trouble in bigger towns must check the news

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
Stopping in for a quick hello!

As most of you know, I have been dealing with a serious knee injury for about a year now. Well, I've started practicing as of late and this weekend will be my first time returning to the field. As usual, it is a two day tournament. I plan to help out and play for only one day, but if all goes well, I might be able to play both days... I just don't know if I can handle playing 7 or 8 games. It's going to be a lot of running! We shall see... Either way, I am excited to return!
Goodluck with that, dont over do it ~}