View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:28 AM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 45,316 Times in 7,254 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
Hey gang! Hope this finds everyone doing great! Haven't posted in a couple of days, but I have caught up on all the posts. Between work, baby, getting ready for a trip, and celebrating wonderful year of marriage....I've been slightly busy.

Today, hectic pace continues. I've already washed the car and mowed the lawn...now, I need to clean the inside of the car. After that, I'm going to work for a few hours to to get everything together for all the teachers going on the trip and then getting them housed for the night. Wifey and I are going to go out to eat and I have to pack....

better get going, huh?

I will be in and out until next Thursday or Friday....yall have a great week!
Have a safe and fun trip, coach!

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (07-13-2013), made582 (07-13-2013), shellie12 (07-14-2013), snowflake22 (07-13-2013), xmas365 (07-13-2013)