View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 09:35 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,802 Times in 17,402 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

I had an absolutely horrid day at work today, made me really wish I called out and went to Hallmark instead. Next year I think I will request the day off to make a day trip of doing Christmas In July stuff. I had to come home and lie down for an hour just to catch my bearings. I got of work really late due to the lack of things accomplished. I am off tomorrow, nothing is planned, and it will stay that way, I would like to run to Hallmark, but the trip is too long and I know my boys don't like going to the mall, so I will wait a little longer to check out the ornaments, but I still have my Dream Book.

On a different note, I saw Hostess CupCakes on sale today!!!! I know they were suppose to be back on Monday but they snuck in early, I love those little bad for you treats. Wooohoo!!!

Have a good night everyone!!!
Sorry about your rough day.

Enjoy your day off tomorrow, friend!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk