View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 12:50 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,069 Times in 13,425 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Art View Post
Every July 25th, we have a family reunion to celebrate Christmas in July......Come December, it becomes more and more difficult to get family and friends together to celebrate...It's a family tradition now, and everyone seems to look forward to it...I am retired, so I do all of the planning....Everyone takes the day off from work (if the 25th doesn't fall on a Saturday or Sunday) and we celebrate for 24 hours...We decorate a tree, go out singing Christmas Carols, we all save snow balls in our freezers from the winter and have a great snowball fight.We have three Christmas meals, exchange gifts, and even have a visit from the man himself (Santa) in the evening hours...Every year the reunion gets better and more memorable!
hmmm, I wounder if my family would go for this? We seem to have more and more trouble getting everyone together at Christmas with the family growing and now the grand kids getting married. Plus travel would be esier with no snow to deal with.