View Single Post
Old 07-15-2013, 10:00 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 81,639 Times in 13,772 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Thanks for the tips, I remember Louanne use to talk about one with Kevin Sorbo, and how she liked that one. The name slips my memory, but I always avoided it because "Hercules" was in it. Anyone know that one, and is it any good?
Yep, The Santa Suit!!

I initially avoided it, too, but she liked it so much that I gave it a chance. It was sweet.

=]

🎅

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk