View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 09:07 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
i caught a summer cold....i hate it....feeling close to miserable
Hope you are feeling better today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Include me in on that action...!!! I'm planning on being here, baking some sugar cookies, playing Christmas music and watching Christmas movies....
Sounds awesome!! Even though I can't partake in the Christmas In July activities at the lake & probably not much here either (We have a wedding on the 27th & will be at the lake on the 28th) I still have to make Christmas out cookies per the neighbors request! FUN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
CUTE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening, I hope everyone is doing well tonight.
I am going to try and get to sleep early tonight, I never found the time to take a nap today. I ended up taking Maggie back to see the veterinarian this afternoon because her cough was so bad. They took an X-ray and think there may be a lung infection going on from what they see. I feel like every time I go in they tell me something different. So now the doctor wants me to wean her off the steroids and she has already started another antibiotic. If she doesn't improve with this then the next step will be an echocardiogram. I feel so bad for her, I hope they figure out whats wrong with her soon. Anyway, my husband came in from work late and just finished up his dinner. I made a beef and broccoli stir fry tonight for the first time. They all loved it, I will definitely be making it again. I'm going to clean up the kitchen now and then finally settle down to read for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope the antibiotics kick in quick & Maggie is doing better every day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmas365 View Post
Good evening,

Then the boys are going to head to my in laws for the night. We signed up to be "guinea pigs" for Friendly's to try some new food they are coming up with. We sample it, write our opinions for 2 hours and then get paid to do it. It sounds fun, so we are all excited to do it.
I hope you all had a great day.

Good night everyone.
How do you get a "job" like that!!! Lol! ENJOY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballcoach View Post
136 days until Black Friday!!!!
YAY!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Good Morning, friends!!

Hope you all have a jolly, Christmas In July kind of day!!!

Attachment 1913

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You too!!! Sounds like a good kind of day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
It's going to be hot and humid with a high of 95. Blah!!!
Just got back from walking the dogs, I didn't take them at all yesterday because of the heat. This morning I carried Maggie half way, and then switched and carried Molly the other half. At least it was a little bit of exercise for them.
I am heading out to run some errands soon. I need to go to the supermarket, Petco, and Rite Aid this morning. Not sure whats planned for this afternoon. My oldest daughter's car needs to have an oil change and my husband refuses to take it. Not to be mean, lol. He just wants them to start doing these things on their own. I'm going to remind her to do that since she has off from work.
Thats about it for me. I'm going to call my parents now to see how they are doing. I haven't seen them in weeks. They have a place in Pennsylvania and spend a lot of time there during the summer.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
Enjoy your day! We got our walk in this morning too...and it was HOT then already @ 5:30! We didn't get our walk in yesterday morning so had to do it last night...miserable!!! I'm loving the AC today!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow-in-Texas View Post
Well after my rant about hating summer (but definitely don't hate MerryCarey) it has been pretty nice the last few days. Getting some much needed rain and has only been in the low to mid 80s. Calling for a high of 85 today!!!!
Enjoy it!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
It's supposed to break 90F again today, so I'm wearing an aloha shirt. So comfortable in hot weather!

Anyone good with a back rub? I have a terrible knot in the back of my left shoulder that I can't get rid of. It's stiff and it aches. I can't figure out what I did to start it.
Did you maybe sleep wrong?? Hope it's better quick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerryCarey View Post
Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind ... I'm doing the picking up and carrying while Mr.'s recovering from his appendectomy. I don't think it's the bed---I hope not, 'cause it's only about a year old.

It's weird, because I rarely get lower back pain. The upper back/shoulders/neck are my hot spots. I hope crochet isn't the culprit, because I'm not about to stop crocheting!
No way!!! Can't be the crocheting!!!!! LOL!

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (07-17-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-16-2013), kizzy (07-16-2013), made582 (07-16-2013), MerryCarey (07-16-2013), Ryan (07-16-2013), shellie12 (07-16-2013), Snow-in-Texas (07-16-2013), snowflake22 (07-16-2013), xmas365 (07-17-2013), xmastidings (07-16-2013)