View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 04:50 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,768 Times in 6,390 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meceka View Post
Good evening, MMC!

It has cooled down somewhat - yay! Shaggy is doing well, thank God! I gave him a big can of dog food, a big bowl of fresh, cold water and a couple of peanut butter dog biscuits a little after 6 this evening. He ate and drank and then I poured some cold water on him. He absolutely hated that, but it cooled him off a bit so if tomorrow is as hot, I will douse him again. Palmer has finished hiding in odd places and attacking me when I walk by and is now sneaking around the house. She is definitely up to something! It is still a bit too warm to sleep. I think I will read for a bit.

MERRY dreams!!!
So happy to hear that Shaggy is doing well!
My Bentley sounds a lot like your Palmer, and he's a tabby too! He loves to "attack". I feel so bad for my other animals, Bentley is constantly flying through the air and jumping on their backs. He loves to wrestle with them. I feel so bad for my dogs. I'm always chasing that cat around the house, lol. It's a zoo in here!