View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 80,301 Times in 13,285 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by made582 View Post
Got an email update from Valerie par Hill this morning. This paragraph was the most interesting-

For those of you that love a sneak peek, join me at QVC 7am tomorrow (Wednesday July 17th) for a Special CIJ Preview Edition of Mornings Made Easy. I'll have our brand new Christmas in July Fresh Balsam Wreath designs for you to choose from. You'll be able to place your order tomorrow (before the weekend) and guarantee availability for the delivery week you want.

So it looks like QVC is going to try and steal some of HSN's thunder tomorrow.
I used to be able to watch it on line here, but discovered this morning that it will no longer work. I can hear it, but not watch it. Also on the bottom of the page was something cool...
Like (for facebook) Louann Jeffries and 1,199,146 others like this.