View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 08:16 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,644 Times in 13,933 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
Hey everyone, I'm just checking in to say hi....I couldn't jump in tonight like I wanted to here because I ended up doing concrete work all day at my grandfathers and I'm just plain outright whipped....I had my backsides kicked today and I'm paying for it right now; I need an aleeve!

I knew that I had to do some topical concrete work on the walk right against the bottom, right hand corner of his house today, but as I was prepping the area, I realized that water had gotten down in the gaps and had underpinned his foundation, which could of had collapsed part of his house....

Oh brother, I had to go back to Lowes and get 15 (80 lb bags of concrete) and 5 (60 lb bags of sand mix). I had to open up the walk and and then I mixed all that concrete by hand in a wheel barrel and then I did the bags of sand mix to top it off.. By the time I got back home here, ate my dinner, showered and got the mail, it was 9:00pm.

I'm heading back downstairs to chill for a few and then crash...I'll check in tomorrow sometime; have fun tonight..I will miss you all~
Hey xmastidings,

We are missing you here.

Take good care of yourself & rest up!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk