View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:20 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 49,489 Times in 9,045 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by molepomandmistletoe View Post
Me too.

What have you got planned so far?
Right now just searching for mini Christmas get away. Every year we go somewhere not to far away to stay for the night and take in the Christmas atmosphere. Last year we stayed at the Riverwalk in San Antonio. We had a balcony room overlooking the Riverwalk and watched the Christmas parade. That was very nice!

Also got a little Christmas shopping done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undrtakr View Post
Good morning all! Hope you are keeping cool these days! Its been very very hot and humid here in jolly old London Ontario. Finally today is a cooler day. I have been watching Christmas in July sneak peek on QVC. If you own an idevice you can download the app. It has streaming HD channel on it! I have been posting some pictures of it to my facebook. Feel free to add me if you want as well . Getting excited for the holidays to move it and come already! I have seen a few back to school commercials on tv so that's a good sign! I found the movie I have been looking for! Battle of the Bulbs. Its a halmark movie about two old friends that battle over who puts out a better Christmas display. BUT the only thing is its in the American Itunes store, not the Canadian. Guess I will have to find where in Canada I can get American Itunes cards. Anyone know? I also want to buy everything on QVC Christmas as well haha, I'm sure all of you would too. Well time to get going, going out for a bit. Have a Merry day!

So good to see you!!!

I will try to look you up later on facebook. Gotta get ready for work!

You should be listening to the Greasy Skillet Show with our very own RadioJonD every Saturday from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm central time! Be sure to join the group on Facebook to chat during showtime!

Listen to Kringle Radio for your Christmas music fix! Come on by, we are open 24/7 - 365 days a year!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
made582 (07-21-2013), shellie12 (07-21-2013), snowflake22 (07-21-2013), sugar142286 (07-22-2013), xmas365 (07-21-2013), xmastidings (07-22-2013)