View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 12:44 PM
Santa Clausologist
Last Achievements

sgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elfsgrenoble is a good elf
As a new family we are still working on building our own traditions, but we try to rotate every year between my wife's parents house and my parent's house. Christmas Eve is generally spent relaxing with her family when we are there, and when we are visiting my family we spend it with the entirety of my mom's side of the family. Christmas Eve with my family tends to be a rather large event. We spend the day at one of my aunts house, where we have a large buffet that we eat from all day. We open presents that evening before we head back to my parents house (we stay with them as they live about five hours away from us). When we get home the children are all sent to bed, after leaving milk and cookies for Santa and a few carrots for the reindeer. After the kids have all gone to sleep, the adults then spend the next several hours wrapping presents and trying to figure out how to get presents for 14 people under the tree, which can be quite the feat.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sgrenoble For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (09-06-2013), Holiday (09-10-2013), Minta (09-23-2013), snowflake22 (07-29-2013), XmasDreams (07-23-2013)