View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 03:42 PM
Magi

Last Achievements

Thanked 52,755 Times in 9,571 Posts
Christmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmas-A-Holic leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I have seen video of the one in Chicago and it looks great! I would love to go back to Chicago someday when they have that going on.

We have a Christkindlemarket here but it's very small. They have only done it for a couple of years. I am hoping it will be bigger every year.

Even better, I would love to go to Germany to their market!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Christmas-A-Holic For This Useful Post:
kizzy (07-23-2013), made582 (07-22-2013), snowflake22 (07-30-2013), XmasDreams (07-22-2013)