View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 04:10 AM
Christmas Royalty
Last Achievements

Thanked 3,052 Times in 676 Posts
ClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnogClaireLovesChristmas will NOT spit in your eggnog
I love the little traditions ive started since having a family of my own! I like to bake cookies and gingerbread men with the girls, pick up any last bits from the shops, drop presents off and most of all track santa!! it wouldnt be xmas eve without doing that!!

xmas eve night the girls always have a new pair of pj's, we watch an xmas film and before bed the girls sprinkle reindeer food out in the garden!

just thinking about it makes me feel all xmassy!! cant wait for the season!!! xx