View Single Post
Old 07-23-2013, 11:23 AM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,275 Times in 5,591 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioJonD View Post

Spike’s “Nutcracker “ consists of six individually tracked tunes. I took the liberty of stringing them together into one file to insure they always play together and in order on K-Rad.

I played it on the 'Mistletoe Mix' a year or two ago.
Shame on me for missing it before.

What year was that recorded/released? Just curious.

I think Mr. played part of it one Thanksgiving during the dog show that followed the Macy's parade. We had the TV audio off, and the dogs seemed to be jogging around the show ring in time to the music ... bizarrely entertaining!

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Ryan (07-23-2013), XmasDreams (07-23-2013)