View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 08:58 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 99,605 Times in 17,352 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
Merry Christmas-in-July, everyone!

We're getting closer to opening night at the theater this weekend. Elizabeth is so tired from all the practice, I hope she gets a change to actually enjoy the play!

Not only is today Christmas in July, it's the first anniversary of my, ahem, myocardial infarction. Someone showed me the newspaper article from last year: "BELLVILLE MAYOR SUFFERS HEART ATTACK". I, however, prefer to believe that I survived a heart attack. It tried to take me out, but I defeated it...with a little help from my cardiologist, that is.

People still offer to do strenuous things for me, afraid I'll have more trouble. It's nice of them, but I don't intend to be afraid. If the doc says to be careful, then I will. But he says I'm good to go as long as I exercise and watch what I eat, so I've decided that the heart attack is something that happened to me in the past, like a broken arm, and I got over it.

[Forest Gump] And that's all I have to say about that.[/Forest Gump]

In other news, my grass has gotten out of control again! It rains every afternoon now, just before I get off work. LOL I might have to use some vacation time to cut the grass. That's crazy!

I hope y'all have a great day!
You are a survivor, friend!! Glad you're doing so well, taking your doctors advice & following it so steadfastly.

Hope Elizabeth has a wonderful premiere weekend!! I bet you're so excited to see her in action =]

Btw, do you plan to see The Conjuring?

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bradmac (07-25-2013), Holiday (07-25-2013), HomemakinGirl (07-25-2013), made582 (07-25-2013), mgramsey (07-25-2013), Ryan (07-25-2013), shellie12 (07-25-2013), xmas365 (07-25-2013), XmasDreams (07-25-2013)