View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Christmasologist
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,736 Times in 430 Posts
VictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnogVictoriaLT will NOT spit in your eggnog
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmastidings View Post
You make your own decorations? That's very cool! If you can, post some pictures of your handywork, I like things like to see other peoples craftsmanship and I really apprecate their talents!
Thank you. Well, I can't really say that those little creations were some sort of masterpiece. Conversely. They were very simple and quick to make though they looked nice on Christmas true. Unfortunately, I haven't taken a picture of decorations themselves. I only have a photo of Christmas tree already decorated in them. (If you are still fancy to see them, here's the picture: http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/2136/tldy.jpg If you want the picture in full size, just click on it after you open the link. I hope you can see the silver 'balls' with red bows on top.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VictoriaLT For This Useful Post:
Festive Spirit (07-27-2013), kizzy (07-26-2013), xmastidings (07-29-2013)