View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 04:39 PM
MMC Associate Editor -- Christmas Foods

Last Achievements

Thanked 47,983 Times in 7,724 Posts
Meceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMeceka leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
I'm going to turn in soon. It's going to be a little hectic for me this weekend, we have a couple of family parties.
Would you please say a quick prayer for my Aunt and Uncles dog? They have a little Shih Tzu named Bella, she was attacked by a neighbors much larger dog that was loose. Her lungs were punctured and she had emergency surgery. I feel so bad for them, I can't even imagine. Thank you and I will keep you posted on Bella's condition.
I hope everyone has a good night, sweet dreams MMC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How horrible - Bella is in my prayers as are your aunt and uncle.

There seems a magic in the very name of Christmas ~ Charles Dickens

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face ~ Victor Hugo
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meceka For This Useful Post:
HomemakinGirl (07-27-2013), made582 (07-27-2013), Ryan (07-27-2013), Seawaters (07-28-2013), snowflake22 (07-27-2013), xmas365 (07-27-2013)