Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 06:09 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,617 Times in 18,580 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by drseuss1217 View Post
Hello!!

my name is Drew, i am 34 years old and currently reside in Richmond, VA with my wife and 2 sons.... i am also a Christmas fanatic!!! I love watching Christmas movies and listening to music. I am partial to Perry Como, Sammy Kaye, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole but pretty much listen to all artists.

I am a Co- moderator for the Yahoo Christmas movies and music group and a blogger for two Christmas sites. I look forward to meeting and chatting with all of you.
Hello & welcome to MMC, drseuss1217!! Merry Christmas In July!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374970150.085782.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk