View Single Post
Old 07-28-2013, 07:34 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,341 Times in 12,630 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
What grade does your wife want to teach? I have LOTS of stuff on my computer she might want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Hello all. It's rainy and cooler today. Glad for the cool weather, and we'll always take the rain in July, but it is making for a very gloomy day.

We received some news today about a teaching position for my wife. The principal was all set to hire her, but due to the tornado related issues, they've had to put the hiring on hold. Not the news we were wanting, but it is what it is.

Hope you all have a great day and a great Christmas in July this weekend!