View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:37 AM
Magi
Last Achievements

Thanked 22,608 Times in 3,644 Posts
Holiday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHoliday leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Sounds really nice =]
Sorry you were under the weather, though- glad you are feeling much better!!

How is your S-I-L doing?

She is still in my thoughts & prayers.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She is doing pretty well. Thanks for asking! She looks great!! I just feel sad for her. How lonely she must be! I hope she gets a cat soon. She said she needs to have some "eyes" in her house. Since she had to put her cat down, she doesn't have any daily contact with "eyes"! Yep, she needs a pet!!! Wish she had a friend or family that lived closer to her - or she would move closer to us! But she's a tough girl!

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Holiday For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-01-2013), HomemakinGirl (08-01-2013), made582 (08-01-2013), Seawaters (08-01-2013), shellie12 (08-01-2013), snowflake22 (08-01-2013), xmas365 (08-01-2013), XmasDreams (08-01-2013)