View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I know what you mean, HMG. Hubby is the same way. We don't have any kids at home, but he gets cranky when there is a glitch in all the work he is doing for the remodel and keeping up with his regular "chores." If your husband is anything like mine, he gives 100% all the time, no matter the job! I think he (my Hubby) is somewhat ADHD and his energy is phenomenal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good evening!
I am going to turn in soon. Just trying to unwind for a few minutes. My husband is very cranky tonight, the hot tub doesn't seem to be working. My oldest had a lot of people here last night which probably had something to do with it. Who knows what they did. My husband will figure it out, he always does. He is just annoyed because he has so much going on with the construction in the house, he doesn't need more work. And my youngest had friends over tonight, we had to keep telling them to keep it down. When its summer vacation they seem to forget that people have to get up early and go to work during the week. They are making us crazy this summer, never a dull moment here.
Anyway, I got my truck back and they did a great job detailing it. I didn't realize how filthy it was until I got the car back. Of course its going to rain tomorrow, lol. But the good news is the temperatures will only be in the 70's. Not bad for August 1st.
I hope everyone had a wonderful day!