View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,268 Times in 8,217 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradmac View Post
You are reading a post generated by one who is in possession of a valid GA driver's license! I could not find a time of day that the Social Security office was open more than 4 hours, so I finally got the office manager here at work to make a copy of the copy of my card that's in my file. She notorized it, stating that she was the one who made the original copy. The girl at the driver's license office agreed to take that as proof, then I had to give her my birth certificate, a recent power bill, and my conceal/carry gun permit...just to prove that I am who I said I was. LOL
Happy to hear you got that worked out, good luck with the social security card!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seawaters View Post
I know what you mean, HMG. Hubby is the same way. We don't have any kids at home, but he gets cranky when there is a glitch in all the work he is doing for the remodel and keeping up with his regular "chores." If your husband is anything like mine, he gives 100% all the time, no matter the job! I think he (my Hubby) is somewhat ADHD and his energy is phenomenal!
Seawaters, our husbands sound like they have a lot in common!
I'm so happy to hear you are feeling better from the B-12 regimen!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
My latest cake, done and delivered!
Very cool Christmasstar!