View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 40,823 Times in 6,401 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by XmasDreams View Post
Good Morning my fellow friends. Wooot woot its time for the weekend and so excited. The wife and I will be taking baby Harper to the zoo this weekend for the first time. Then might stop at the mall and let her to a build a bear.
SO anyone else have any fun plans for this weekend?
Those bears are popular here. My two oldest each made one for their boyfriends and the boys also made them for my daughters. They are so cute.
We have another graduation party this weekend. We had so many high school and college graduation parties this summer! I am looking forward to it but am also kind of happy it is the last one. It will be nice to enjoy whats left of the summer without the weekends being so hectic. I plan on entertaining more in August, having barbeques and hanging out around the pool.
Have fun at the zoo and have a great weekend!