View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,619 Times in 12,678 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Take care, Brent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent View Post
August. Where did July go? Work. Work. Work. I guess that's where it went.

Just stopping in for a quick hello. I'm quite exhausted from work and practice. I'm ready for the weekend. Tomorrow at 3:30 cannot come soon enough. I'm sure you all feel the same way, too. Normally I would be even more excited for the weekend - because it's a long weekend in Ontario - but I work in Quebec, so I have to work on Monday. Nuts.

The good news in this? Only six days remain until I have a week off. Yep. After work next Friday, I'll be flying to Colorado to play in a tournament. I'll be staying there until Tuesday (August 13) and then flying to Vancouver to play in another tournament (nationals) in Vancouver. It's going to be an exciting time.

I said a quick hello, but I guess I lied. Oops! Time for bed though. Have a great night, everyone! We're so close to that 100 Days to Christmas Season milestone!