View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 01:47 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 8,085 Times in 1,292 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
I have collected quite a bit of pinecones now. I have washed them and they are ready for decorating. I am uncertain what style/theme to go with though. I have a few ideasl but ofcourse I have to choose one colour theme/ design. So far I do know that I want a natural elegant look for the tree.

I love reading all the previous posts about everyone's upcoming plans and ideas. It is so exciting to think how our plans will accelerate over the next few months!