View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 09:05 PM
Christmas Altair
Last Achievements

Thanked 50,751 Times in 8,320 Posts
HomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintHomemakinGirl leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Good evening!
Well things are finally winding down here. My husband started to install the wood floor. He started late because he was doing other things but he got part of the kitchen done. He still has a lot of work ahead of him. He has to install it in the kitchen, dining room, living room, den and a hallway. It looks good, I will post a picture when he makes some more progress. He's had enough for today and is cleaning up now. He'll do some more tomorrow after work. He smashed his finger earlier, its so swollen. The poor thing.
Not too much else going on here. My oldest is staying in tonight, she worked a 10 hour shift and is tired. She is watching a movie with her boyfriend right now. They were apart all of last year because he went away to a college in Florida. But he is back home to stay, he is going to transfer to a school here on the island. We like him a lot, I'm happy for them. My other two are out and about. Hopefully it won't be too late of a night.
I hope everyone enjoyed their Sunday and are having a good night!