View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:40 AM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 82,232 Times in 13,851 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetacea View Post
Good mid-morning everyone!

I woke up to a very cloudy sky and heavy rains. Weather forecast says it will rain all day therefore issued a flood warning. Guess we have to watch our small stream and the big lake.

My dads parents are planing to give my das his part of the inheritance. His older brother already has his part (he got the family house), the youngest got his part to build his own house. Now it is my fathers turn. They would like to buy a flat, as houses are waaaaayyyyyyyyy to expensive around here. They worry that if they get sick and have to go to a nursing home all their money (and dads part of the inheritance) will be used for they care. In our country this is part of the social system.

Now we have to look for affordable flats, which isn't exactly easy. We live in a pretty expensive area and can't just move to other places.

Could you pray for us? We hope for wisdom to make the right decision. Besides we try to calm our grandparents down, as they get pretty worked up. Really don't know what's the reason for all this stressing that's going on around here.

Thank you! I had a good night.

If there isn't much work, the time tends to drag. On the other I have a lot of time to spend in the forum. I won't complain.

How was the interview? I hope your church teaching went smoothly.

They do, don't they? Can't wait to use them.

Oh, that is sooo great! But couldn't it be, that Maggie will show up again? I mean, now that she knows the way to her old home? Guess you will play dog saviour more often.

Yes, it looks like fall here too. But only for today, weather forecast says it gets warmer again. I wish you a nice day as well.

Who was your employer? DHL? Hermes? I hope you will find a great job soon!

Great that you feel better. Hope you will catch up soon.

Thank you so much. Yes, I will enjoy them!

I hope you get well soon! How exciting that you only have one class left. What is the subject you will graduate in?

Oh, my! I hope your day won't be stressful, although it sure sounds like it. Please be careful while you travel.

Wow your employees should be grateful to have such a good boss.
You & your family are in my thoughts & prayers, friend.

xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk