View Single Post
Old 08-08-2013, 06:52 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,338 Times in 12,651 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cetacea View Post
Good mid-morning everyone!

I woke up to a very cloudy sky and heavy rains. Weather forecast says it will rain all day therefore issued a flood warning. Guess we have to watch our small stream and the big lake.

My dads parents are planing to give my dad his part of the inheritance. His older brother already has his part (he got the family house), the youngest got his part to build his own house. Now it is my fathers turn. They would like to buy a flat, as houses are waaaaayyyyyyyyy to expensive around here. They worry that if they get sick and have to go to a nursing home all their money (and dads part of the inheritance) will be used for they care. In our country this is part of the social system.

Now we have to look for affordable flats, which isn't exactly easy. We live in a pretty expensive area and can't just move to other places.

Could you pray for us? We hope for wisdom to make the right decision. Besides we try to calm our grandparents down, as they get pretty worked up. Really don't know what's the reason for all this stressing that's going on around here
sounds like your grandparents are making wise choices making sure all the kids have thier share of the inheritance. I pray something great is found that perfecty meets all they want.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Cetacea (08-08-2013), Holiday (08-08-2013), HomemakinGirl (08-08-2013), made582 (08-08-2013), Ryan (08-08-2013), Seawaters (08-08-2013), snowflake22 (08-08-2013), sugar142286 (08-09-2013), xmas365 (08-08-2013)