View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:48 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I always love book recommendations! Thanks! I just bought Bad Things by Michael Marshall. I am going to check out the two authors you mentioned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festive Spirit View Post
I love reading. I can certainly understand accumulating too many books on teh Kindle. Not only are they cheaper but it is so convenient and fast. Having said this I will admit I am an old fashioned book lover. So I prefer to go to the library and I like spending any rare free time there. Whenever we take trips to different towns you will always find me checking out the book shops! I love mystery,thrillers, fantasy, drama, the classics, and American southern gothic to name a few. Patricia Cornwell is one of my top favourites. If you are into mystery/thriller then you should check out Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn and Before You Go To Sleep by S.J. Watson.....both amazing! The latter is being made into a movie by Ridley Scott. ( I am also a film lover). I am always happy to meet a fellow book lover.....what are you into?

Good luck house hunting, keeping you in my prayers.

Have a wonderful trip Jennifer! I hope you are fully restored to good health as I know you have been unwell. Stay safe and keeping you all in prayer.

Good on you! I think it is a good idea to start geting things in especially when you find a bargain!

Such an exciting time for you. get lots of sleep and rest you are going to need it !! LOL!

Have a wonderful day. What festival is it? xx