View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 10:52 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 72,427 Times in 12,642 Posts
Seawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintSeawaters leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
I am with you on late-night phone calls. In the past two weeks, I have received phone calls at about 1 a.m. Both times, it was the same person and a wrong number at that! I hate that! So glad that everyone is okay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Good morning!
I am on my third cup of coffee already. I need to walk the dogs and get my day started. My 18 year old woke me up with a phone call at about 1:00 in the morning, she got in to a car accident. She wasn't driving, one of her guy friends was. It wasn't her friends fault, the other car went through a stop sign and t-boned his car. Thankfully no one was hurt. I drove down to where it happened to make sure everyone was alright and to take my daughter home. I'm telling you, these teenage years are wearing me out. It's so stressful. I'm at the point where I don't even say hello when they call me, the first words out of my mouth are "Are you alright?"
Anyway, I have to go food shopping today. I'm happy I made it to my butcher yesterday, so that is off my list. I also need to go to the bank and the pet store. Other than that it will be a typical day, I have laundry and some other chores to do.
It is going to be sunny today with a high of 82 degrees. I wish it were a bit cooler but the humidity is gone, so I shouldn't complain.
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!