View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 03:09 PM
Christmas Deity

Last Achievements

Thanked 36,275 Times in 5,591 Posts
MerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintMerryCarey leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
We got our digital TV yesterday and it was an adventure. We hooked it up, got through the setup, it was doing fine ... then it froze. No remote buttons worked, we couldn't turn it off, even with the manual button on the side. Called tech support, and they were stumped. So we took it back to the store and exchanged it. The second one works fine (fingers crossed). It has streaming capability, and it's a new experience to watch YouTube on the TV! Next we'll get an HD cable box so we can get the HD channels. Mmmmboy, the Christmas programs are going to look good!

Ah, modern technology: Two of us could barely lift our old 32-inch set---we had to wheel it out on a dolly---but I was able to carry and set up the new 40-inch set all by myself.

We just had lunch and ice cream at Friendly's, so I'm a little sleepy. I plan to enjoy the rest of the day, because tomorrow is shaping up to be hectic at the office. We'll be a bit behind because of the two-day offsite last week, and there are deadlines looming.

Are you a Spug? Click here to find out!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MerryCarey For This Useful Post:
Christmasstar (08-11-2013), Festive Spirit (08-12-2013), HomemakinGirl (08-11-2013), made582 (08-11-2013), Ryan (08-11-2013), Seawaters (08-11-2013), snowflake22 (08-11-2013), sugar142286 (08-12-2013), xmas365 (08-11-2013)