View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Santa's Mentor
Last Achievements

Thanked 5,615 Times in 1,285 Posts
XmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companionXmasDreams is a safe caroling companion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel12days View Post
Oddly enough, my favorite not very well known Christmas films are actually riffs of the films themselves, which is odd.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 did 2, Santa Claus (a Mexican kids film), and Santa Claus Conquers the Martians.

Both two of my Fave episodes of MST3k. Lets all have a Patrick Swayze Christmas

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyJCV_dyug‎

Open up your heart and let the Patrick Swayze Christmas in. We'll gather at the Road House with our next of kin. And Santa can be our regular Saturday night thing. We'll decorate a barstool and gather round and sing. Oh, let's have a Patrick Swayze Christmas this year! Or we'll tear your throat out and kick you in the ear...

(spoken) Joel: Hold it, hold it a sec. Cambot, stop the music. Uh, Crow, I don't know if I think this is an appropriate sentiment anymore for Christmas.
Crow: Hey, what? Like a good action sequence don't belong in Christmas?
Joel
: Well, no, it's just that I've never heard of an action sequence in a Christmas carol before.

Crow
: Well, then grab hold o' your socks, Joel Robinson, and read on!

Tom: Okay, pick it up from measure 20, Cambot. (music)...Lovely intro, though. Very tasteful.
Crow: Thank you. It's my way or the highway, this Christmas at my bar. I'll have to smash your kneecaps if you bastards touch my car! I got the word that Santa has been stealing from the till. I think that that right jolly old elf had better make out his will! Oh, let's have a Patrick Swayze Christmas, one and all. And this can be the haziest... This can be the laziest... This can be the Swayziest Christmas of them all!
Daniel12days (08-13-2013), snowflake22 (08-13-2013), Yuletide Junkie (08-15-2013)