View Single Post
Old 08-13-2013, 10:15 PM
*<[:{) Ho ho ho!!!

Last Achievements

Thanked 70,414 Times in 14,010 Posts
xmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintxmas365 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by KWasser View Post
Music Choice (available on most cable packages) is usually a great place to catch Christmas music each year with their "Sounds of the Season" channel, but I'm getting concerned: They recently took down their schedule for the rest of the year, for that channel.

I know we were all disappointed when they didn't air music for "Christmas in July", but could it be that they are cancelling that channel? Will "Music Choice" not give us a choice for Christmas music this year?
I don't think it is anything to be concerned about, it looks like they just redesigned the whole website and probably decided not to post the schedule anymore. I would think that the Christmas music is probably one of their biggest draws in December, and I can't see them getting rid of that.