View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 05:03 PM
*Harlowe's Mom*

Last Achievements

Thanked 103,097 Times in 18,449 Posts
snowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintsnowflake22 leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by trackrebel View Post
Hi everyone.......I wanna show You a little guy

we found him and his family last week at momīs place.......since 7 days we only saw the baby alone...and thought the family was always close by....today we checked him out again....and decided to take him in...no mama, no daddy and no sibling to be seen no more.....the poor babyhedgehog only weighed about 95-100 gramm...we put him in a box with grass and gave him water, apples and catfood....and drove him to someone who knows how to take care of baby hedgehogs.....they said he was very small and light...and might not make it...but they have hope for our little friend Imi (Kandice called it Imi)....it is the sweetest creature ever.....especially the tiny feet.......we all fell in love and tonight I will be praying for a little babyhedgehog

here is another picture

please pray with me Louanne...and if he crosses the rainbow bridge...would You hold him in Your arms?
Praying for Imi!! Bless you guys for tour loving hearts & putting him in good hands. ((Hugs))

Louann is smiling down on you guys.

Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk