View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 01:27 AM
Christmas Deity
Last Achievements

Thanked 7,973 Times in 1,269 Posts
Festive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the treeFestive Spirit you could wrap up and put under the tree
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake22 View Post
Thinking of you & sending smiles and hugs, friend.

An autumn wreath on your door would be beautiful!!

Happy Pines Day & Milestone day to you, too!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christmasstar View Post
awesome!
I will actually have some time to go to the pines tonight.
Life has been very busy here and so not even time to do more than just say hello and good bye.
Hope you are all well. I am fine expect for my knee, it decided to go for a walk without me and is still sore as a result. It does not like stairs, so I have not been in the staff lunch room all week since it is up a very long set of stairs. Walking around is OK, but not bending. Anyway, that is my whine for the day, have to go. Working 8:30 to 4 today.
Have a great day.
Oh dear so sorry to read about your hurt knee. I hope you are not in to much discomfort and your knee heals soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomemakinGirl View Post
Hi Sam! We are off to a cool start here this morning too. I just got back from my morning walk and it is a pleasure to have these temperatures.
I have been thinking about decorating for Fall a lot lately. I usually begin when the girls go back to school. But I have all of this construction work going on in the house so I'm not sure if I'm even going to pull the decorations out. We'll see what happens. I love your wreath idea!
I hope you feel better soon and have a wonderful day.
Sending hugs and prayers your way!
Thanks HMG. I understand about the construction work! It can be so stressful , I hope it will be over before the start of the christmas season atleast. Glad to hear you are having some cooler temps. We are also back to cool weather although they say the warmth may return later this week. I'm not complaining, warmth and sunshine is so rare here lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday View Post
Good chilly morning!!! Hope you are all having a great HuMp Day/Pines Day/Milestone Day!! SO much to celebrate!!

It has been a busy week. Hubby is on vacation. He moved everything out of our spare bedroom upstairs on Monday, ripped up the carpet, yesterday he wiped down the walls & painted the ceiling. Last night he got a couple walls painted. Hoping to finish the painting before we leave for the weekend on Friday!

Monday night I picked a 5 gallon bucket full of tomatoes & got them all washed up & made some fesh salsa! Last night I ran the rest of them through the strainer & I have about 11 or 12 qt of juice ready to be boiled & canned! AFTER my hair cut!

Tomorrow is my hubby & my sisters birthday! We are planning to go out to eat at a restaurant/tavern where my nieces boyfriend is singing/playing (guitar) - Friday I'm off work - heading to Put In Bay! Wew! What a week! My brother & his whole family are in Put In Bay now (they come home today) - I have been dog sitting for their Mini Yorkie while they have been gone. She is so sweet!!

Yesterday I rec'd the Taste of Home "Comfort Food, Slow Cooker & Trick or Treat time" - I don't know why I was surprised to see it so soon. It made me smile...but it's bittersweet!!! Made me think of everyone here looking so fwd to fall & cooler temps. Gotta love the comfort foood time of year. Mmmmm!

Hope you are all having a great day!!
Sounds like your hubby is doing a great job on that spare room. I love hearing about everyone's home produce....I love salsa! Have a fun time at the tavern and enjoy the live music .
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Festive Spirit For This Useful Post:
Holiday (08-15-2013), HomemakinGirl (08-15-2013), kizzy (08-15-2013), made582 (08-15-2013), Seawaters (08-15-2013), snowflake22 (08-15-2013), sugar142286 (08-15-2013), xmas365 (08-15-2013)