Thread: Bronners Trip!
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 05:23 AM
Leader of the Heavenly Host

Last Achievements

Thanked 76,146 Times in 12,623 Posts
Christmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saintChristmasstar leaves the frosting on Santa's cookies, a real saint
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterMasher View Post
Hi everyone!

So just to fill in everyone, I currently work at Zehnders Splash Village as a fulltime hotel attendant which is literally right next door to Bronners Christmas (The worlds largest Christmas Store) we even share parking lots, lol, Just wanted to share that me and the girlfriend are going there tomorrow just for fun and to snap some pictures and check out all the new goodies and etc...One of the benefits of living 25 minutes from there is you can go whenever you want lol, Oddly enough, I only go maybe twice a year, But I'll post some pictures and maybe video of our walk through the store.
awesome! I am coming down with a bunch of friends in October will stop in and say hi!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Christmasstar For This Useful Post:
Ryan (08-16-2013), snowflake22 (08-15-2013), XmasDreams (08-15-2013)